Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snorkeling in Gili


After having breakfast about 9 AM I and Rian went for snorkeling. It is better to go snorkeling in the morning because the sunlight is bright and it will make good visibility in the water. The hotel provided glass-bottom boat and snorkeling equipments for Rp.650.000. The boat will take us to the snorkeling point with the best coral reef view in Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air. From the hotel we were taken to the snorkeling point...on the way there we could already see the coral reefs from the glass-bottom boat! Very nice.....! and I saw....sea turtle !!!! Exciting!
So, I put up my snorkeling equipments and jumped to the water. The coral reefs....very very nice and awsome.....and I saw a sea turtles in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment